Is Lipogems® therapy right for me?
Our bodies have a powerful ability to heal themselves. Lipogems® adipose tissue therapy harnesses this natural repair process to treat pain and inflammation affecting the tendons, ligaments, joints and muscles, as well as helping to heal the underlying cause of the problem. It may be the right treatment for you if:
- You are interested in having a minimally invasive procedure as an alternative to surgery
- You have an injury or long term condition that prevents you from getting on with your everyday activities, including sport
- You have pain and/or limited joint movement, for example in your knee, ankle or shoulder
- You have a tendon, ligament and/or muscle problem
- You have already tried physiotherapy, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or steroid injections and these haven’t helped to relieve your pain
- You are having orthopaedic surgery and your specialist believes you may benefit from having Lipogems® as an additional therapy
Lipogems® adipose tissue therapy alone is unlikely to help you if you already have advanced joint degeneration, when joint replacement surgery may be the only option. Your specialist will be able to advise you about the best treatment options for your condition.
How does it work?
More than20,000 procedures performed
worldwide to date.
Fully CE Marked
& FDA Approved