Orthopaedic braces and splints protect, stabilize, support and correct injuries or abnormal alignment through the process of rehabilitation and recovery. They are used in injury rehabilitation, injury prevention, osteoarthritic care and post-operative care.
Our team of specialists work with you to determine the level of stability, type of support, function and fit that the orthopaedic brace should provide. We recommend the best brace for you.
To find out more about our orthopaedic braces, please make a consultation with our team. A brace may help you recover and may be an important step in your path to recovery.
We can help with braces for the following parts of the body.
- Knee braces, ankle braces, leg braces
- Wrist braces, thumb and hand splints
- Elbow braces, tennis elbow braces
- Neck, back and shoulder braces
- Hip, groin and thigh braces
- Arch support inserts, metatarsal pads and foot insoles
- Bunion splints
- Orthopaedic compression garments
- Gaitwalkers and aircasts