The Regenerative Clinic is now in Karachi Pakistan
The Regenerative Clinic of Harley Street London is now providing services in Pakistan. Carrying out procedures at the South City Hospital and Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre. Our world renowned surgeons will perform Orthopaedic and Regenerative Procedures for patients in Karachi, Pakistan. Surgeons will travel from the UK to perform these procedures, using cutting edge technology to preserve and rejuvenate joint function
In addition to providing the full range of orthopaedic surgical procedures we offer Lipogems and PRP as alternatives to surgery. These cutting edge new treatments are widely used in join preservation and aesthetics and now available in Pakistan.
What we offer:
Revision knee replacement
- Multi-ligament reconstruction
- Patella stabilisation procedures
- Realignment surgery /
- Total knee replacement
Upper Limb (Shoulder, Elbows, Wrists)
- Shoulder Instability including Traumatic, Atraumatic, and Muscle Patterning Instability (Multidirectional Instability)
- Sports Injuries with a special interest in treatment of the Shoulder and Elbow Sports Injuries
- Management of Rotator Cuff Injuries and Frozen Shoulder
- Pec Major, Biceps, ACJ and Sternoclavicular Joint Injuries in athletes
- Arthroscopy of the Shoulder & Elbow
- Shoulder Arthroplasty (Primary and Revision)
- Elbow Arthroplasty (Primary and Revision)
- Hand and Wrist Surgery including a MDT approach to carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trauma with a special interest in Upper Limb Trauma including Clavicle/ACJ/Scapula/Proximal Humerus, Elbow, Hand and Wrist injuries.
- Joint Preservation & Management of Early Onset Arthritis in the Upper Limb
- Rehabilitation of the Shoulder and Elbow
- Ankle arthritis,
- joint preserving surgery for arthritis,
- bunion correction,
- reconstruction of the foot following trauma,
- complex foot and ankle fractures,
- adult flat foot
- adult high arch
- sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Lower limb reconstruction
- deformity correction
- limb lengthening
- treatment of bone infection
- complex post trauma reconstruction
- Orthopaedic trauma
- complex intra-articular fractures of the lower limb
- complex foot fractures including: Lisfranc (mid foot) injuries and calcaneus (heel bone) injuries
The Regenerative Clinic offer cutting technology which has shown great promise as an alternative treatments for joint preservation.
Stem cells are simply your own body cells that can renew themselves and turn into other cells (differentiate). They live inside all of us in various tissues; their job is to repair damage as it occurs. We all know when we have a cut or injury our body repairs itself. As we age or experience big injuries, we may not be able to recruit enough of these cells to the site to fully repair the area.
The Lipogems procedure helps overcome this problem by extracting your own cells from an area of high volume, then concentrating the cells and re-injecting them into the damaged area to help the body heal naturally
This procedure can be used for a wide range of conditions and are the tool of choice for injuries, arthritis and other conditions that may be more significant than what may be treated with our Platelet Rich Plasma or Platelet Lysate Procedures.
PRP injection Treatments contain healing growth components from your own blood that increase your body’s natural ability to repair itself.
The use of PRP to repair joint, tendon, ligament, and muscle injuries is becoming well known, thanks to exposure from professional athletes.
Platelet injection treatments are effective because they have a stimulating effect on the stem cells within the targeted area, making those stem cells work harder to heal damaged tissues.
Our Advanced Platelet Procedures are more pure and concentrated than those created by the automated machines used at most regenerative medicine clinics. Platelet procedures are commonly used for soft tissue injuries, mild arthritis and spine conditions.
To find out more about the Lipogems procedure or the Blood Platelet Procedure click here or make an appointment with one of our specialist Orthopaedic Consultants.
Our expert team works as part of a collaborative partnership of Surgeons, Sports Medicine doctors and Physiotherapists to provide the perfect patient pathway to get you quickly on the road to recovery. Whether you require conventional treatment or if you are a candidate for these new regenerative treatments, you can be sure that will get the best advice from teaching hospital specialists
Our surgeons at the Regenerative Clinic will be available to lecture and train Orthopaedic Doctors and Students in Pakistan. Bringing, for the first time, cutting edge technology and diverse expertise to the Jinnah Post Graduate Medical School and South City Hospital.
Working in conjunction with some of the most respected medical professionals in the country, The Regenerative Clinic will be able to share their expertise based on the highest standards of care on Harley Street London.