We Are Open For Business
After the government’s announcement yesterday, we would like to inform you that, as a healthcare provider, our clinic at Harley Street Specialist Hospital is open. We recognise that there are now very limited options for anyone who needs elective treatment for orthopaedics, so we are here to help.
We will continue to stay open as long as:
- we are allowed to operate
- it is safe to do so
- our team are able to operate the service
As long as you need us, we’ll be there for you.
We have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of patients and staff. We are not an in-patient centre, and we have implemented the following precautions:
- we have cleared the centre of all non-essential items and furniture, allowing a 1.5m social distance
- team members and patients wear gloves and masks
- patients are screened on arrival and patients who are considered a risk are not granted access to the centre
- our beds are disinfected between patients
- disposable gowns and slippers are used
- clinical areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- hand gel is available throughout the centre and both patients and The Regenerative Clinic staff must wash their hands regularly
- each consultation room has a functioning sink with soap for patients to wash their hands
- our team are mostly working from home, but our team at the centre are safe, healthy and well to look after patients
We offer a large proportion of our service online. Our unique online community allows us to offer online consultations, image and report sharing for Xrays and MRIs so you are able to meet your surgeon/clinician prior to any treatment.
- Consultations: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Treatments: 9-5pm Friday
- Phone lines: 9am-5pm every day
Considering the uncertainty of the situation we are only booking appointments in advance but would urge patients to speak to a surgeon via video call as soon as possible.
In the event that a treatment is approved you will be able to meet a surgeon on the day of your treatment free of charge.
For certain treatments which require admitting you to a theatre we can offer you a taxi straight to our door.
Speak To Us
We offer phone and video consultations, including GPs, physiotherapists, pain consultants and more. Contact our team if you’re in pain yourself. If you’d like to book an appointment for a patient, please give us a call on 03302233332, email us your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 25th March 2020