At the Regenerative Clinic, you can change how you face the world with a range of safe, effective, and proven treatments. From rhinoplasty’s to breast augmentation, we have something for everyone.
We offer a range of cosmetic procedures for men and women to help reduce the signs of ageing – whether you’re looking for a natural look or something more transformative. Discover how to rejuvenate your appearance, boost your confidence and reveal yourself at The Regenerative Clinic.
- Breast augmentation – Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where implants are used to increase the size of the breasts.
- Breast lift – A breast lift improves the shape of low hanging breasts. It can also be used to correct asymmetry.
- Lift and implant (Bilateral) – This procedure combines a breast lift with breast implants to further improve symmetry and shape.
- Breast reduction – Including Male breast reduction (GYNECOMASTIA). Breast reduction often includes liposuction and skin tightening alongside removal of excess tissue.
- Abdominoplasty – Also known as a “tummy tuck”, abdominoplasty is the removal of excess abdominal fat and skin through an incision across the lower abdomen.
- Abdominoplasty + Liposuction – This procedure combines abdominoplasty with traditional liposuction.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is a surgical procedure to remove fat and reshape the body.
- Upper Blepharoplasty – Cosmetic eye lid surgery that removes excess skin or fat from the eyelids. The aim is to improve hooded or drooping eyelids or eye bags.
- Rhinoplasty – Surgery that changes the shape of the nose. The motivation for rhinoplasty may be to change the appearance of the nose, improve breathing or both.
Dr. Reza Alamouti, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Reza Alamouti is a Plastic Surgeon currently working in Harley street. His areas of expertise include breast aesthetic surgery, vaser liposuction and tummy tuck. He also performs reconstructive surgery in the National Health Service.
Dr Alamouti qualified in medicine in Tehran in 2000. He completed the masters in Aesthetic Surgery (MSC) at Queen Mary University in London and obtained international masters degree in Reconstructive Microsurgery at the University of Barcelona. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons.
In addition, Dr Alamouti has published 17 surgical findings and frequently attends international and national conferences endorsed by world society of reconstructive microsurgery (WSRM), British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).